ABS | Traction Control
📝 ABS Module Replacement | Central Configuration Relearn| 2015 Mazda3
- When replacing an ABS Module with a used unit, it will complain about vehicle’s Cental Configuration being incorrect.
- In my particular case it has also complained about having no communication with the TCM, because this car had a manual transmission (no TCM).
- Tried to download a correct As Built data into a used module, but it was the same as already programmed into it.
- To program it I had to perform “Module Initialization / Relearn from Central Configuration” function.
- That cleared all the codes and the ABS light.
ECM & Immobilizer Programming
Read more ➱ Immobilizer
- 📎 B2477 – Module Configuration Fault | Wrong Seat | 2012 Mazda3
- Extra seat position sensor (DR) plugged in.
- Sensor goes w/ two step deployment control system.
- Wrong seat installed
- B229A – Occupant Sensor Contamination
- It means that OCM has a crash code (from an accident) that needs to be cleared (EEPROM).
- B00A0:07- Occupant Classification System
- 40kg(88lb) is about 70lb on my weight scale
- Happened on rear end accident.
- Needed to recalibrate passenger seat.
📝B1196 – dr. side impact sensor | 2016 Mazda3
- Wrong passenger pressure sensor installed have caused B1227 (passenger restraint pressure sensor) code and in adition to falsely report B1196 (driver side second row peripheral acceleration sensor). Replacing the pressure sensor fixed both B1227 and B1196 codes.