ECM and Immobilizer Programming
ECM Replacement | 2005 Mazda3, 2004-2006 Mazda6
- ECM had P1260 Theft Found – Vehicle Immobilized,
- IC had B2139 Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) data mismatch
- Couldn’t do Parameters Reset, said DTC detected or something.
- Needed VIN change?
📎 ECM Replacement | 2013 Mazda3
- Note: try inserting key into programming slot on right side of steering column.
- It gave me a code that PCM and Keyless are not married.
- Then “Parameters Reset”. It gave me 2 outcodes and required 2 incodes. After Parameters Reset car started.
- Tried changing VIN with FORScan and As Built Data with Autel. Then “Parameters Reset”. Autel gave me one outcode and expected one incode. After completed, Security Light continued flashing.
- When using MMP through subscription, did As Build.