📝 Rich Fuel Trim, ECM120D | Dirty Throttle Plate | 2005 Volvo XC70 2.5L
- ECM120D code is a mismatch between the air measured by the MAF vs the air calculated
- Let’s say the car is idling and the ECM expects to see 3 grams/second air flow for 5% throttle opening.
- As the car gets a few miles on it the throttle plates get dirty and now the throttle plate is at 17% to keep the idle speed where it needs to be but the air flow is still 3 grams a second.
- The ECM expects to see a higher air flow at that throttle %. (iatn)
ECM & Immobilizer Programming
- 📎 No Start | Battery Disconnect | 2005 Volvo V50
- If the key has been recently programmed, CEM data shows immobilizer values are ok, SRS doesn’t send a “Crash Signal”, but fuel pump relay is not being energized, then try to disconnect the battery.
- Clearing SRS codes
- Codes about buckles will not clear in SRS Module, if not cleared from CEM first (2001 V70)
- Crash Signal from SRS unit might result in a no-start condition (?)
Battery | Charging
Power Door Locks | Tailgate | Sliding Doors | Convertible Top
Driver Assistance | ADAS