Return & Refund Policy
- We are striving to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction.
- Our goal is to be honest with our customers and help them repairing their vehicle to the best of our abilities.
- Please, keep in mind that cars becoming increasingly complicated and often times have multiple underlying issues that need to be resolved to eliminate a single visible problem.
- For example, a single airbag light reset might sometimes require ALL of the following: an srs module reset, seatblets/ airbag replacement, impact sensor replacement, wire short repair, etc.
- For this reason, if for some reason our repair service or a product doesn’t work as advertised, please kindly provide us with the error codes from a scanner diagnostic screen and we will do our best to advice you on your next diagnostic steps.
- If, after proper diagnostics, the issue points to our repair service or a product, we guarantee to issue a full refund (exluding shipping costs).
Return Time Period
- Products – within 30 days from the purchase date
- Services – within 1 year from the purchase date
- We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
- Returned items must be delivered to us unused (unless failed within return time period), in original packaging and in the condition they were received or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
- Return to the address shown on the Contact Us page.